Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.org> on 2003/02/01 23:26:08 UTC

[OFF TOPIC] Are there any spanish cocoon user|developer?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know:
Are there users|developers in Spain which are using|developing cocoon?
...I thought this would be the best place to ask. ;-)

King regards
Thorsten

Re: [OFF TOPIC] Are there any spanish cocoon user|developer?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Thorsten Scherler dijo:
> Hello everyone,
> I would like to know:
> Are there users|developers in Spain which are using|developing cocoon?
> ...I thought this would be the best place to ask. ;-)
>
> King regards
> Thorsten

Hi, I am not in Spain, but Spanish is my first language. ;-)

Antonio Gallardo.