Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Kai Jiang <ai...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/09 03:45:29 UTC

Re: Re: [Discuss][DSIP] Inverted index

As part of Inverted Index DSIP
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DORIS/DSIP-023%3A+Add+inverted+index+for+full+text+search>
steps,
we'd like to contribute our inverted index implementations step by step.
First of all we need to introduce clucene to doris thirdparty libs, because
inverted index implementations are based on lucence API and index file
format, also we add our features and performance improvements base on
clucene, so we need to maintain the repo ourselves.
As clucene is dual licensing, we choose it's Apache2.0 Licence.

Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com> 于2022年9月30日周五 22:00写道:

--
姜凯
哈尔滨工业大学 计算机科学与技术学院

Re:Re: Re: [Discuss][DSIP] Inverted index

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
Thanks for your contribution.
Please also update this file `https://github.com/apache/doris-thirdparty/blob/main/README.md ` to add CLucece.

--