Posted to user@uima.apache.org by goureya thankar <go...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/23 09:17:51 UTC

GATE-UIMA Integration

Hi

I am trying to add GATE processing resource in UIMA. The output of GATE PR
is given to another UIMA annotator which requires following annotation

Sentence: Identical to Sentence Annotation in GATE with an additional
feature of *words*. Words is a uima.cas.FSArray type of feature where each
element in words is an annotation identical to Token Annotation in GATE.

As a standard UIMA - GATE plug-in does not support FSArray kind of
structure, I am unable to proceed in this case.

Requesting you to help in this problem

Regards
Goureya