Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Patrick696 <pw...@utilidata.com> on 2015/08/14 03:52:35 UTC

polling enricher on split exchanges?

Hi, I am trying to come up with a solution where a very large csv file is
split into exchanges containing a batches of csv rows. I have a new
requirement to validate these rows against some content contained in the
body of an exchange created from a Rest consumer route. I want to use an
enrichment aggregator to process the validations on every row in the batch,
but I only want to call the rest consumer route once and have the body of
the one call to the rest endpoint used to enrich each batch?

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: polling enricher on split exchanges?

Posted by Patrick696 <pw...@utilidata.com>.
Hi all,
I found a way to use enricher to aggregate from the external rest endpoint
and generate an exchange property before splitting to the batch-level
aggregators.

Thanks,
Patrick