Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Leonardo K. Shikida" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/22 02:43:55 UTC

Re: When will MyFaces 2.2.x be bundled with TomEE 1.6.x ?

someone noticed that 2.2.0 seems to have some problem with multipart request

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21948228/how-to-get-jsf-file-upload-to-work-on-tomee-1-6

I could reproduce the error here, using p:fileUpload

does anyone know about any issue about that?

it was working with tomee 1.6.0 stable (myfaces 2.1.13) and silently stop
working using myfaces 2.2.0

[]

Leo

[]