Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by zhangleispring <zh...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/25 08:25:35 UTC

回复:Discuss ShenYu support other config center

These configuration centers can replace admin ? because metadata can be synchronized directly from the configuration center to the gateway

在 2021年5月25日 16:17,XiaoYu<xi...@apache.org> 写道:

Hi Community For ShenYu , data configuration and synchronization is a very important feature. Currently we have 4 kinds of synchronization methods, http, websocket, nacos, zookeeper, do we need to add other synchronization methods, such as apollo [1], etcd [2], consul [3]. Welcome to discuss in the comments and look forward to better suggestions. [1] https://github.com/ctripcorp/apollo [2] https://github.com/etcd-io/etcd [3] https://github.com/hashicorp/consul Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Re: Discuss ShenYu support other config center

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi zhangleispring

No replace admin.    shenyu-admin --> configCenter--> shenyu gateway.  just
like nacos,

zhangleispring <zh...@gmail.com> 于2021年5月25日周二 下午4:25写道: