Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Hussein Ballout <hu...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/28 14:36:04 UTC

Re: Error running this command: svn --non-interactive --config-dir /tmp

Hi Guys,

I'm facing exactly the same problem... Have you found any workaround to
overcome this issue ?

Regards,

Posted by Pavel Lyalyakin <pa...@visualsvn.com>.
Hello Hussein,

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Hussein Ballout <husseinballout90@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm facing exactly the same problem... Have you found any workaround to
> overcome this issue ?

What do you mean by "exactly the same problem"? Normally, you should be
getting an error message and it should have a second informative part like
e.g "Unable to connect to a repository at URL".

I understand that you've just bumped up an old thread assuming that the
issue you have is 100% the same as the one discussed here. But could you
please add more details? What Subversion server and client versions do you
use? Do you actually use WebSVN? How do you reproduce the errors? How is
your server and client configured? What's logged to the logs?

Answers to these questions are essential because there is a great chance
that your issue and the one originally discussed here are completely
unrelated.

BTW, it's a good practice to start a new thread instead of bumping up a 2
years old thread. Just not to mix up possibly unrelated issues and
disorient readers.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin