Posted to users@jena.apache.org by cliff palmer <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 14:12:36 UTC

Slightly OT: recommendations for stand-alone SPARQL query builder

I would appreciate any recommendations for a stand-alone graphical SPARQL
query builder that allows a user to connect to a SPARQL endpoint, derive
the available ontologies, construct and run SPARQL queries and then format
the responses.

Thank you
Cliff

Re: Slightly OT: recommendations for stand-alone SPARQL query builder

Posted by cliff palmer <pa...@gmail.com>.
Stephen, thanks for this information.  I will check it out.
Cliff

Posted by Stephen Allen <sa...@apache.org>.