Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Karsten Konrad <Ka...@xtramind.com> on 2004/06/18 10:58:07 UTC

Minor Patch for FilteredQuery, contributor needed.

Hi,

while trying out Maik Schreibers highlighting package I
found that FilteredQuery is not supported -- there
is way to access the underlying unfiltered Query, and
therefore no highlighting framework can collect the
query terms.

The code above adds the necessary public get-method to
FilteredQuery that will fix this; would any
contributor to Lucene be so kind to contribute it?

Regards,

Karsten

Re: Minor Patch for FilteredQuery, contributor needed.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Karsten - I received your private e-mail with the attachment (yes, mail
to apache lists is filtered with most attachment types removed).  I
have added that getter.  Would you also want the filter itself
available?

	Erik