Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/04/15 10:37:45 UTC

kcheng.mvp thank for contributing "IGNITE-1481: It is possible to configure local cache with affinity function"

kcheng.mvp,

I want to thank you from the community side for the next contribution you’ve done in Apache Ignite. Thanks for finding time for fixing bugs making Ignite better.

Look forward for new contributions from your side.

Regards,
Denis

Re: kcheng.mvp thank for contributing "IGNITE-1481: It is possible to configure local cache with affinity function"

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
That’s perfect!

You’re approaching the time when you can be granted committer permissions ;)

—
Denis

Posted by Ken Cheng <kc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

So nice to hear from you!

Right now I have done 6 commits. and I am going to do more contribution.

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks,
kcheng