Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gustavo Hexsel <GH...@mercador.com> on 2001/02/01 20:17:25 UTC

Couldn´t install at bea´s weblogic

Re:_Couldn�t_install_at_bea�s_weblogic

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Check the mapping in web.xml and make sure the file is
in that directory specified in web.xml. By convention,
TLD are usually put directly in WEB-INF or
WEB-INF/tlds.

Posted by renzo estrella <re...@yahoo.com>.
Are you running 0.5 struts-example with
 weblogic5.1 sp8 ?
 If so see the emails for
 "workaround for weblogic5.1 cast  exception"
  in archives
http://
www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/