Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by zouqiong <us...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 10:14:57 UTC

[drlvm] A strange problem when running SPECJVM98

When running the specjvm98, It seems  that VM won't execute DestroyJavaVM()
after call main_runJavaMain().

The revision I downloaded is : 512587

--
Best Regards,
Qiong,Zou

Re: [drlvm] A strange problem when running SPECJVM98

Posted by zouqiong <us...@gmail.com>.
The exit code is 0.

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.

--
Pavel Pervov,

Re: [drlvm] A strange problem when running SPECJVM98

Posted by zouqiong <us...@gmail.com>.

Posted by zouqiong <us...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.

--
Pavel Pervov,

Re: [drlvm] A strange problem when running SPECJVM98

Posted by zouqiong <us...@gmail.com>.
What is exit code?

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Qiong,