Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Murray Todd Williams <mu...@verinet.com> on 2000/05/29 14:24:47 UTC

Status of Xalan-Xerces incompatibility

I recall reading here about two weeks ago about an incompatibility with
Xalan and the newer Xerces-1.0.4 (and I'm guessing the even newer
Xerces-1.1.0).  If I remember, the word was that a new Xalan version
would be coming out really soon that would deal with the problem.  Can
anyone tell me what the status is?  I'm maintaining a series of RPM
packages for Xalan, Xerces and Cocoon (
http://grapeape.codingapes.com/xml.xml ) and I've just dropped the
Xerces download back down to 1.0.3 only.  I want to make sure I'm doing
the right thing.

Murray Todd Williams