Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com> on 1996/06/17 23:54:20 UTC

Apache 1.1b4 released (fwd)

Well, it's all done...

Apache 1.1b4 is officially released. I updated all the web pages I could
find, and sent a message to apache-announce (see below - basically, I took
Brian's 1.1b3 release and changed the numbers). If anyone wants to do
anything else, like post to Usenet, please go ahead. I'm not planning to.

Now maybe we can get us a 1.1.0 soon... I hope.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>
   http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~akosut/