Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com> on 2003/04/02 00:01:13 UTC

thanks

Hi,

As someone who has made quite a bit of use of print statements to track
execution through code, and then hates to go back and remove those print
statements, I just want to say thanks to those who have developed log4j
and added it to the Jakarta project so that others (me) can make use of
it.  This is probably the single most useful utility I've ever used in
Java programming.  Especially for situations that make it hard to track
execution through print statements, like servlet containers. ;)

Erik
wishes he had started using this earlier

Re: thanks

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to hear that users
like our software. I think the other log4j developers would agree as well. :-)

--
Ceki