Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Matteo <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/22 18:29:12 UTC

ActiveMQ Fanout

Hello,
I need to replicate the messages produced to one brokers queues to other
brokers, and I thought the best way is using a fanout configuration.

Now, I'm following the documentation
http://activemq.apache.org/fanout-transport-reference.html

but it's not clear how this should be configured and in which context.

I tried to put it in the uri of the openwire transport but with no luck.

<transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="fanout:(static:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://testserver:61616))?initialReconnectDelay=100"/>

Anyone that has already successfully implemented this setup?

Thanks in advance,
Mattie

Re: ActiveMQ Fanout

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Use a URL like this in your producer's connection:

fanout:(static:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://localhost:61617))?fanOutQueues=true

Each broker would have a basic transportConnector definition in the
configuration (not using the fanout transport).

Hope that helps,
Christian

--
*Christian Posta*