Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com> on 2001/08/22 00:18:07 UTC

Re: cvs commit:jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/coreStandardServer.java

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Christopher Cain wrote:

[snip]

> > Now, if you could just add a small random value to "expected" before you
> > drop into the "while > 0" loop to make it non-deterministic , please ...
> >
> > (just kidding ;-)
> >

> Don't laugh.  That's what I had actually implemented after doing the +=
> 1024 thing, but I just hadn't saved it away.
>
> Craig

Oh ... hahaha ... I thought you'd think I was being a paranoid
crypto-weenie. I guess great minds just think alike ;-)

I do that editor thing all the time too. Mostly when I change something,
do a build, run it, then wonder why custom debug output didn't show up.
D'oh! =)

- Christopher