Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/11/13 23:32:21 UTC

First release

Hi Folks,

It's probably the time now to work on a first release.

I can act as a volunteer. (except if someone else want)

WDYT ?

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: First release

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi Olivier,

I need some more time to get the use cases ready. Patrick suggested we go
ahead and make the first release and we can add the use case later. Can you
make the release.

I noticed we have jrat-shiftone.jar checked in the repo, this is not apache
license. But  we wont include it in the release, do I still need to remove
it ? We use it to measure performance.

Thanks,
Kishore G

Re: First release