Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com> on 2011/05/12 05:37:57 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError (ServletRequestThreadLocalCleanupCallback) when visiting /portal/ on JetUI deployment.

Hi,

I've found a weired problem today. Could someone shed a light on this?

I've updated sources today and built/deployed with `mvn jetspeed:mvn -Dtarget=ui'.
I visited /jetspeed/ui/; it worked fine.
But, when I visit /jetspeed/portal/ in the same browser; the following error is printed:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jetspeed/util/ServletRequestThreadLocalCleanupCallback

Here's stack traces in jetspeed.log:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jetspeed/util/ServletRequestThreadLocalCleanupCallback
	at org.apache.jetspeed.velocity.JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.handleRequest(JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.java:248)
	at org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doRequest(VelocityViewServlet.java:541)
	at org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doGet(VelocityViewServlet.java:507)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

Of course, I confirmed that jetspeed-commons-2.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar is located only in $CATALINA_HOME/lib/.

Regards,

Woonsan

Re: NoClassDefFoundError (ServletRequestThreadLocalCleanupCallback) when visiting /portal/ on JetUI deployment.

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Ate,

I think I did full clean build/deploy yesterday.
But, after svn updating and clean build/deploy again today, it works like a charm!
I'm not sure what caused the weird problem, but anyway thank you very much for caring this.

Regards,

Woonsan

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.