Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Shane Wise <sh...@nashvilleweather.net> on 2017/10/27 17:38:35 UTC

Latest Spamassassin Rules

Greetings,

I am running version 3.4.1 of Spamassassin and my rules have not updated
since June 24th.  When I run sa-update I receive the following:

channel: current version is 1799552, new version is 1799552, skipping
channel

Is this really still the most current?  If not what do I need to do to
get my system to get the latest?

Thanks,
Shane

Re: Latest Spamassassin Rules

Posted by David Jones <dj...@ena.com>.
On 10/27/2017 12:47 PM, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:38:35PM -0500, Shane Wise wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I am running version 3.4.1 of Spamassassin and my rules have not updated
>> since June 24th.  When I run sa-update I receive the following:
>>
>> channel: current version is 1799552, new version is 1799552, skipping
>> channel
>>
>> Is this really still the most current?  If not what do I need to do to get
>> my system to get the latest?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shane
>
> There is an Infrastructure issue with the rules update.  See the archives.
> That is the most current.

Not much has changed in the past 6 months really but the good news is we
are about start the sa-updates again on Sunday.  We have been testing
the latest rulesets past couple of days and there is one minor issue
that I will fix today so sa-update should find new updates in a couple
of days.

--
David Jones

Re: Latest Spamassassin Rules

Posted by Larry Rosenman <le...@lerctr.org>.
On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:38:35PM -0500, Shane Wise wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am running version 3.4.1 of Spamassassin and my rules have not updated
> since June 24th.  When I run sa-update I receive the following:
>
> channel: current version is 1799552, new version is 1799552, skipping
> channel
>
> Is this really still the most current?  If not what do I need to do to get
> my system to get the latest?
>
> Thanks,
> Shane

There is an Infrastructure issue with the rules update.  See the archives.
That is the most current.
Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Drive, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106