Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/04/09 18:55:08 UTC

Apex 3.4.0 release

We have 50 JIRAs for 3.4.0 and it may be a good time to get an RC out after
we are officially TLP (board meeting is on April 20th).

Here is the current scope:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%203.4.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20APEXCORE

There are 3 open tickets. Anyone wants to include other features or fixes?

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: Apex 3.4.0 release

Posted by Aniruddha Thombare <an...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Ganesh,

You may want to subscribe to dev-digest if you are troubled with volume of
emails.

Here are more details:

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-apex-dev/

Details also include unsubscribe id before you subscribe to dev-digest.

Thanks,

Aniruddha

_____________________________________
Sent with difficulty, I mean handheld ;)

Re: Apex 3.4.0 release

Posted by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com>.
Ganesh,
You can unsubscribe. The link is posted on
http://apex.incubator.apache.org/community.html

IMHO in the past you may have subscribed to this apache.org list. Sorry
about the dis-comfort.

Thks,
Amol

Re: Apex 3.4.0 release

Posted by ganesh borate <ga...@gmail.com>.
please dont send me emails

Re: Apex 3.4.0 release

Posted by Vlad Rozov <v....@datatorrent.com>.
APEXCORE-442? We are still waiting on INFRA JIRA.

Vlad

Re: Apex 3.4.0 release

Posted by Sandeep Deshmukh <sa...@datatorrent.com>.
Can we also include APEXCORE-451  :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-451 . This is related and
extends APEXCORE-107 which just got merged. The PR could be opened in a day
or two.

Regards,
Sandeep

Re: Apex 3.4.0 release