Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Sh...@Sun.COM> on 2009/03/02 21:12:45 UTC

Re: Task list for release

Thanks Craig. We'll try and create a first test release soon.
I don't see gnupg in sfw on solaris - do you know where I can get it ?
sunfreeware.com lists dependancies that I know I'm going to run into
trouble with (openldap, readline etc.)

Shanti

Re: Task list for release

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Shanti,

On Mar 2, 2009, at 1:12 PM, Shanti Subramanyam - PAE wrote:

> Thanks Craig. We'll try and create a first test release soon.

Excellent.

> I don't see gnupg in sfw on solaris - do you know where I can get it ?

All the binaries on the sunfreeware page appear to be for solaris 10
x86. To run gpg with a non-x86 processor I guess you would have to
build it from sources. "Should work".

> sunfreeware.com lists dependancies that I know I'm going to run into
> trouble with (openldap, readline etc.)

This list might not be the best one to use. Have you asked on the
OpenSolaris list?

Craig