Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Harshal Chavda <h_...@rediffmail.com> on 2006/02/11 21:02:57 UTC

parallel task and missing jars

HI to all ANT users,
       My configuration is Ant 1.6.3 and jdk 1.5.
       I have been challenged by my friend to perform the following 2 things
-perform simultaneous build without using parallel task
-write a task to create a jar such that the message that, jar is created is displayed but the jar itself is not visible or may be hidden.

Can anyone specify an alternative to parralel task for simiutaneous builds and what are the ways(dificult to imagine!!)in which a jar can  be created and made invisible/hide?

One more thing my friend is not trying to fool me.

Thanks Harshal