Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp> on 2007/06/22 12:43:08 UTC

T5: Form Prepare event - render or submit?

Hi.

Does anyone see a way to differentiate these prepare events?
I'm using an ugly hack because I can't find another way.

	boolean rendering;

	void setupRender()
	{
		rendering = true;
	}

	public void onPrepareFromHistoryItemForm(int index)
	{
		if (rendering)
		{
		}
	}

Cheers,
Nick.

Re: T5: Form Prepare event - render or submit?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I could change Form to pass along a boolean indicating whether it was
for render or for submit.  Please add an issue to JIRA.

On 6/22/07, Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Does anyone see a way to differentiate these prepare events?
> I'm using an ugly hack because I can't find another way.
>
>         boolean rendering;
>
>         void setupRender()
>         {
>                 rendering = true;
>         }
>
>         public void onPrepareFromHistoryItemForm(int index)
>         {
>                 if (rendering)
>                 {
>                 }