Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amit Badheka <am...@direct2s.com> on 2002/11/05 08:50:41 UTC

Re:frame in template

frame, and not hrame.

sorry.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Amit Badheka" <am...@direct2s.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 12:28 PM
Subject: hrame in template

Can I include a frameset into Template?

I have a page called index.jsp, that contains frameset defined.

Now, I want to include this page in my template. I tried it but it does not
includeing the pages inside the frames, but when I saw the generated html
source the file contents are included.

Please help.

Re: frame in template

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
There are two ways Tiles will bring content in - as an include or as a
value.  You want to bring your content in as a value (to be specified in
your frameset), but currently your bringing it in as an include.  The
same type of thing happens when you want to set the title for a
document.  Go look at the example and you can't miss it (hint:  it's not
an include!).

--
Eddie Bush