Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ahmad Maimunif <p0...@yahoo.co.id> on 2008/04/03 08:05:47 UTC

error on DateField component

There is an error (client side) when i press DateField icon
"Object soen't support this property or method"
help me please..

---------------------------------
Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers

dojo 0.4.3 documentation

Posted by Carlos F <ca...@yahoo.com>.
has anyone been able to successfully build the dojo 0.4.3 docs?  I am asking here because:

1- tap 4.1.x uses it (so I am hoping someone else has done this),
2 - the dojo site's copy doesn't work, and
3 - folks have been asking about it for 2+ weeks on the dojo forums and it is still not functioning.

I downloaded the 0.4.3 release src.  The help target in buildscripts/build.xml denotes a "docs" target.  However, that target doesn't exist in that build file.  documents/web0.3/build.xml includes a "docs" target.  However, it references a jar/zip that seems to be missing from the build.  After getting past that it asked for a buildUtil that also seems to be missing from the build etc etc etc.

Has anyone already done this?

Carlos

Re: error on DateField component

Posted by Ahmad Maimunif <p0...@yahoo.co.id>.
i use
tapestry 5.1.10
ie v6

<t:DateField t:id="post_dateField" t:value="lesson.post_date" t:label="Post Date"/>

post_date is java.util.Date

Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com> wrote: Generally your questions are more likely to be answered if you provide
some information about your problem.

How about:
What version of Tapestry are you using? (4.x.x? 5.x.x?)
What browser are you using?
What DateField are you using?
How are you adding the DateField?

Even better, dig deeper:
What Object is throwing the error?
What property or method isn't supported?

Does this look like your problem?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2320

Josh

2008/4/2 Ahmad Maimunif
:
> There is an error (client side) when i press DateField icon
> "Object soen't support this property or method"
> help me please..

> Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.

Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!

Re: error on DateField component

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.