Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by changji guo <cj...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 11:26:23 UTC

A question about the hierarchy dimension in kylin

Hi :
I encountered a question during choosing hierarchy dimension to optimize a
cube. The scene is as follows:
there is a fact table joining a lookup table, I choose the five dimension
in the lookup table as a  hierarchy group, but after the cube build
completed, I found that the hierarchy dimension became the mandatory
dimension. All cubeids contain these five dimensions.
Can someone explain this question? Thanks very much!

Re: A question about the hierarchy dimension in kylin

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xi...@kyligence.io>.
Hi Sir,
Could you please show us the following information which may help us to reproduce the problem:

1.     CubeDesc(a json file) which show us how you design your cube

2.     Your Hadoop version

3.     Your Kylin version

4.     Output of executing “./kylin.sh org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.common.CubeStatsReader [cubeName]”

5.     Other information which may help us to reproduce this mistake.

Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

发件人: changji guo <cj...@gmail.com>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>