Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Rishi Cherukuri <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/27 16:20:12 UTC

new to JUDDI

Hi All,

I'm new to using JUDDI, I would like to use it as a registry for publishing
my services and later use it for finding services.

I could not get any documents that could help me doing this.

I was able to configure the JUDDI, but  unable to see the admin link (I had
uncommented the relevant section in web.xml).

Could some one provide me any kind of documents and sample Java code to help
me reaching my objective?

Thanks in Advance.

Warm Regards,

Rishi Cherukuri.

Re: new to JUDDI

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
The old console should still work and can be checked out from

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/extras/

Re: new to JUDDI

Posted by Rishi Cherukuri <ri...@gmail.com>.

RE: new to JUDDI