Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/04 16:58:02 UTC

AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos - Weekly Update

Hi All,

I am sending this week's update a little early as I will be out of station
for next three days.

This week I was able to make necessary code changes to create aws load
balancer and attach any newly created instances to it.

I used AWS sdk itself as of now because I thought first I should see if
everything works with it because I had most of the AWS sdk api code ready.

I did take a quick look at JClouds API. But couldn't figure out a way to
use it. I will again look at JClouds API in detail when I will resume the
work on Wednesday.

I will try to recover the lost time in next week.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil