Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Ramesh Mani <rm...@apache.org> on 2021/10/29 00:13:18 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Ranger version 2.2.0 - rc2

Dear Rangers,

Thanks for taking time to verify, giving the feedback
and voting on Apache Ranger 2.2.0 release candidate #2.

More than 72 hours have passed since the email to vote for the release;
the vote is now closed. The vote passes with 6 +1s and no 0s and -1s.

Here are the vote details:

Four +1 votes from the following PMC members:
  - Madhan Neethiraj
  - Abhay Kulkarni
  - Shailaja Polavarapu
  - Ramesh Mani
Two +1 votes from the following committers/contributors:
  - Vishal Suvagia
  - Mehul Parikh

Voting thread:
https://lists.apache.org/api/atom.lua?mid=re25501903ff42c0f459730c58d85b69a2949a72335e20f838b84f520@%3Cdev.ranger.apache.org%3E

I will begin the process of creating the release artifacts
for Apache Ranger 2.2.0

Thanks,
Ramesh