Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra <jo...@cts-design.com> on 2006/08/01 23:29:14 UTC

Saving form data

Hi all

I think this is a common issue, I want to know how to save the form data
in persistent storage using serialization. I have been made this in my
2-tier java apps without struts but  I suppose there is another way to
do it using struts to achieve that.

Kind regards.

p.s. sorry for my english

--
Ing. Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra
CINVESTAV CTS - Centro de TecnologĂ­a de Semiconductores

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.