Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jens Geyer <je...@apache.org> on 2020/03/07 10:39:00 UTC

Status of Travis CI

Hi all,

thanks to the joined forces of Jano and Nik we are now past the Rust issue
and its getting more green than before on Travis.
Unfortuantely, we still have some other issues that were known already
before Rust went off the roads that prevent us from having a fully green
Travis CI.

* THRIFT-5120 TypeError: fs.copyFileSync is not a function
* THRIFT-5087 test/test.py fails with "AssertionError: Python 3.3 or later
is required for proper operation."

and something Jano discovered where there is no ticket yet:

    > Couldn't execute
"/root/.cache/common-lisp/sbcl-1.5.3-linux-x64/thrift/src/lib/cl/externals/software/clon-1.0b24/termio/sbcl/a.out":
Permission denied

yet I am not fully convinced that this is really the reason why
https://travis-ci.org/apache/thrift/jobs/659453132 fails, because it fails
much later, after the D language tests.

Have fun,
JensG