Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tabiul mahmood <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/24 03:15:09 UTC

Wicket and Javascript framework integration

Hi,
I would like to know more about how can I go about integrating wicket with
one of the popular javascript framework (Dojo or jQuery). We would like to
use the standard wicket component and flavour the component with the JS. I
want to avoid writing wicket component extension. I am aware that there is
Ajax based Wicket component but how can I go about adding my own feature
which might be lacking with the wicket Ajax component?

If there is any sample that I can refer to that would be helpful

Thanks

Tabiul Mahmood

Re: Wicket and Javascript framework integration

Posted by Dipu <di...@googlemail.com>.
check this

https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/jquery-parent

Dipu

Posted by Nino Martinez <ni...@gmail.com>.
I also wrote something on my blog on this :

http://ninomartinez.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/apache-wicket-javascript-integration/

And on the company blog I worked for at a time:

http://blog.jayway.com/2008/09/26/wicket-javascript-internals-dissected/

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.