Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com> on 2002/05/29 02:08:57 UTC

Must I resubscribe to all the list..

(NOTE : just subsribed, hoping it will arrive on general this time..
probably other mails are waiting to be moderated, you can decline ;)

Hi everyone,

I already mailed to Pier privately, but I am a bit lost here, and I want to
know the consequences.
Since a couple of days I don't receive any mails anymore on mllist@mvdb.net.
Every request to the server, doesn't return a response (I can be mailed on
that address, no problems on my site, just so you know).  I tried subsribing
(without replying) from other mail addresses, which all seem to work fine.
I subscribed to about 30 mailinglist on jakarta. So I want to know what I am
up against
So here are my questions :

0) What is going on ?
1) Do I still get those e-mails from the last couple of days ?
2) Am I still subsribed ?
3) Do I have to subscribe under a different mail address ?
cannot seem to get anything done at that address.

If you have any other answers, I would love to hear them..
Getting a bit frustrated by looking at the archives.. ;(

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: Must I resubscribe to all the list..

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
I am happy again.. I got my mails ;))

Mvgr,
Martin