Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 02:09:13 UTC

Re: Axis2 Release from Trunk?

Sorry about digging up an old thread. But I just wanted to check up on this. Is there any ongoing work towards an Axis2 and Rampart releases in the near future?

I understand that there are currently some issues with Sandesha. But is WS-RM support worth maintaining any further? It doesn't look like anybody's actively using it or willing to develop it (I may be wrong here). In that case may be it's time to archive Sandesha and move on?

Thanks,
Hiranya

Re: Axis2 Release from Trunk?

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.
Also we figured out there are some interop issues too.. We need to fix them
for this release..

Thanks & regards,
-Prabath

Mobile : +94 71 809 6732