Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 20:20:05 UTC

Rich UI on Zeppelin with AngularView & TableView

Hi,

I am wondering whether I could build some rich UI with AngularView &
TableView in the same paragraph. Currently, it seems I can use only one of
them?

I want to create a "selection box", which is not supported by dynamic forms
currently. I think I can do that using Angular, but I really want to make
them in the same paragraph.

Thanks,
Zhong

Re: Rich UI on Zeppelin with AngularView & TableView

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Yes it'll be a very long work. I think it will be split it small
iterations, IF the idea of having multiple displays by paragraph reaches
consensus among the community

Posted by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.