Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by smallrat <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/18 19:15:03 UTC

mass-check and rules with dynamic score

Hi there,

I have a question regarding mass-check and rules with dynamic scores. Is it
possible to use these plugins (for instance Fuzzy_ocr), generating dynamic
scores, for mass-checking and for the whole score generation process? I
don't want to generate scores for these plugins but for my own rules. But I
want know, if and how could it be done, to take also results using these
dynamic scores into account, when generating new scores.