Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "Chunmei (Daisy) Li" <DL...@iona.com> on 2008/07/25 23:57:46 UTC

Where is depends-maven-plugin

Hi,

I noticed that depends-maven-plugin was removed from kernel trunk. Where
is it now? I couldn't build example/ittests:

[INFO] A required plugin was not found: Plugin could not be found -
check that t
he goal name is correct: Unable to download the artifact from any
repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactI
d=depends-maven-plugin \
        -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=maven-plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/file
there:
  mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId=de
pends-maven-plugin \
        -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=maven-plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/file \
         -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

org.apache.servicemix.tooling:depends-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-SNAP
SHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  servicemix (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo),
  snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)

Re: Where is depends-maven-plugin

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Chunmei Li,

Both the depends-maven-plugin and features-maven-plugin have been moved
from kernel trunk to the maven-plugins subproject, where they now each
have their own trunk to allow them to be released independently (resp.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/maven-plugins/depends-maven-plugin/trunk/
and
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/maven-plugins/features-maven-plugin/trunk/).

Both plugins are now available again from http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository.  You must have been trying to build the SMX4 features before the new snapshots were re-published to the snapshot repo after the move operation.  Could you retry building now?

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Gert