Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by wo...@pta.de on 2007/12/14 09:57:18 UTC

which Tomahwak version for Trinidad 1.2.4?

Hi,

for Trinidad 1.2.4 could anyone indicate to me which version of Tomahwak
is really usable regarding
the jscookmenu? Or at leat, let's say, least problematic regarding
jscookmenu?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

Re: Re: which Tomahwak version for Trinidad 1.2.4?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
:-)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Antwort: Re: which Tomahwak version for Trinidad 1.2.4?

Posted by wo...@pta.de.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: