Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2009/05/29 20:31:35 UTC

Anyone good with DWR

Anyone got a pretty handle on DWR? I've never used it personally, but
there are a few bugs currently open against our integration -

If there are non-committers out there that know DWR, I'd love to apply
patches and close these before I push 2.1.7 out the door.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice

Re: Anyone good with DWR

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Cool, I'm not going to push for release over the weekend. There are
quite a few open issues I'm trying to take care of. I think I can get
through quite a bit, but didn't want to try DWR since I've never used
it.

-Wes

Re: Anyone good with DWR

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.