Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jean-Yves Sironneau <jy...@fr.st> on 2005/02/25 01:36:07 UTC

ognl.NoSuchPropertyException on visit object

Hello,

I have a problem that for sure will be simple for you :

I defined a method in my visit object

    public EntitySelectionModel getEventsSelectionModel(IRequestCycle cycle) {
        return new EntitySelectionModel(getDocumentBase().getEvents(), true);
    }

and in a component, i define a PropertySelection:

  <component id="selectEvent" type="PropertySelection">
    <binding name="model" expression="visit.eventsSelectionModel"/>
    <binding name="value" expression="document.event"/>
  </component>

and finally i get a

ognl.NoSuchPropertyException
visit

I must miss something but to me the visit objet is just available from a
component specification, am i wrong?

Thank you.

Jean-Yves

Re: ognl.NoSuchPropertyException on visit object

Posted by Jean-Yves Sironneau <jy...@fr.st>.
Ok, thank you for that more than quick answer, it's working!

Posted by "Jean C. Favila" <jf...@legosoft.com.mx>.
Try changing