Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/01 12:04:12 UTC

Re: When will there be a new version of FO ?

>From: patrick andries <pa...@videotron.ca>
>Well, the title says it all.
>
>I'm more particularly interested in margin notes, line numbering and better
>control of footnotes.

If you really need those features why dont you try to implement them
yourself? FOP project is desparately short of development resource, and
needs all the help it can get.

I dont believe there will be another release of the maintenance branch. The
developers are working on the redesign but there is so much to do, so it
will be a long time before a release is done.

Chris