Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2007/04/30 16:22:15 UTC

Tiles / OGNL

I realize that S2 places the Action class on the root of the OGNL tree, but
what about Tiles Controllers?  I am having a heck of a time trying to figure
out what is available within the ViewPreparer and also how I can make
objects available to tiles JSP pages from the Tiles Controller.  I'd like to
make the objects available to the JSP pages in the same way Actions are
available via OGNL.  Can anyone guide me through this maze?  I would like to
take advantage of the custom tag support that reads/writes model objects.

Scott
stanlick@gmail.com