Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vijay Kumar <ka...@optis.cc> on 2005/02/17 07:46:54 UTC

You must specify exactly one of "forward", "href", or "page"

Hai
 I am new to struts I am using <html:link> to call a java script and
But it's giving an error javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot create
rewrite URL: java.net.MalformedURL
Exception: You must specify exactly one of "forward", "href", or "page"
Can any one have the solution for this
Bye
vijay

Re: You must specify exactly one of "forward", "href", or "page"

Posted by "senthilc@terasoftlabs.com" <se...@terasoftlabs.com>.
Check your relative path of image file give image fiel alone

Webappa name wil be appended automatically by struts

regards
Senthil

Posted by Jeff Beal <jb...@webmedx.com>.
The <html:link/> tag is designed to simplify the sometimes tedious work
of creating URL's.  Among other things, it will do URL-rewriting when
necessary to append the SESSIONID to the URL if cookies are not being
used.  It also has convenience methods through the forward and page
attributes to link to a Struts element (like a global forward) by name
instead of by path.  If all that you want a link to do is execute a
JavaScript, none of this is necessary or useful.  Why use the tag?

-- Jeff

Posted by Vijay Kumar <ka...@optis.cc>.
Hai

Posted by Jeff Beal <jb...@webmedx.com>.