Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Rishabh Agrawal <ri...@impetus.co.in> on 2012/08/13 09:09:33 UTC

hadoop-fuse

Hello,

I am new to hadoop and I have following question:

I have installed hadoop-0.20.0 on a single node cluster. I wish to mount my HDFS via fuse. So I found fuse-dfs in bin folder of HADOOP_HOME, but I don't know how to use it. Whenever I try executing it gives an error:

Error while loading shared libraries: libhdfs.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Kindly help

Thanks
Rishabh

________________________________

Impetus webinar: Designing a Test Automation Framework for Interoperable Systems; July 25 (10:00am PT). http://lf1.me/0E/

Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetustech

Re: hadoop-fuse

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Rishabh,

Looks like you're using CDH3 packaging, so am moving this to CDH lists
(cdh-user@cloudera.org) - Subscribable at
http://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/cdh-user/

Can you install the package "hadoop-0.20-libhdfs" and retry loading
FUSE DFS? We have a guide for this at
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDHDOC/Mountable+HDFS

Re: hadoop-fuse

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.