Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/20 19:29:17 UTC

Help with Hudson!!

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com>
To: JMeter Users List <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 10:09:04 PM
Subject: Hudson and jmeter reports

Hi All,
I was able to see configure Hudson and jmeter report using the Jmeter Plugin , but there seems to a bug in the report as the min and max times have been reversed for some API's. Does any one know if this issue has been resolved and if so please point me to patch or resolution( if there is one). Currently the graph in Hudson shows the number of tests that succeeded in each build - the x-axis is the build number, is it possible to show the response times for each URL for a particular build.

Thanks,
Maya

Re: Help with Hudson!!

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi
i dont believe this plugin was developed or maintained by the jmeter
developers. You would have to contact the developers of the plugin
regards
deepak