Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by gadamiak <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 13:42:42 UTC

Client certificate authentication fails with SVN and OpenSSL 1.0.1

My Subversion repositories running under Apache 2.2.22 on Ubuntu Server
12.04 amd64 can't be accessed any more with TortoiseSVN above 1.7.6 when
client certificate authentication is required. The same happens when using
CLI client (svn 1.7.5) shipped with TortoiseSVN.

I described the issue in detail on openssl mailing list, so I won't
duplicate it here and provide a link instead:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mailing.openssl.users/reexAMqsre8/discussion

There have been a few reports on TSVN list too but no resolution so far.
Any clues?