Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Adam Greene <ag...@professionalopensource.ca> on 2005/10/19 15:15:35 UTC

Re: Getting to 4.0 end game (Performance Tools)

Eclipse Foundation offers a free profiler, not sure all that it does (have
only had a chance to look at it quickly).  It is the TPTP project (Test and
PerformanceTools Platform).  http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/

NetBeans offers one as well.  http://profiler.netbeans.org/

Also AppPerfect Standard Edition http://www.appperfect.com

So don't say you don't have one now :-)