Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ivan Poot Diaz <iv...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/05 02:58:21 UTC

svn cleanup

Hi all,

http://ooo.pastebin.ca/2389889

I want to know what is the reason for this error.

What could be the solution?

Start the download again or there will be a faster solution.

regards

Re: svn cleanup

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 05.06.2013 02:58, Ivan Poot Diaz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> http://ooo.pastebin.ca/2389889

If the automatic translation I got works then it says
"
svn: Working copy 'aoo »is blocked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
"

> I want to know what is the reason for this error.

For all details on subversion the SVN RedBook [1] is a great resource.
It explains why SVN sometimes requires such a cleanup operation [2] and
how it is done [3].

[1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/index.html
[2] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.tour.cleanup.html
[3] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.ref.svn.c.cleanup.html

> What could be the solution?
>
> Start the download again or there will be a faster solution.

Run the command
   svn cleanup

Hope that helps,
Herbert