Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Andras Kapros <an...@assentis.com> on 2017/06/30 08:55:33 UTC

dictionary extensions

Dear Sir / Madam,

Could you please provide me with a link where I could find more information about OpenOffice dictionary formats?
I'm especially interested in the internal format of oxt files describing dictionaries, so:
dictionaries.xcu files and the format of it, and basic guidelines when this file exists and when it doesn't and the naming conventions.

I've found the page below, however it is very limited.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extension_Dictionaries

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
AndrĂ¡s Kapros
Software Engineer / Front-end developer

Assentis Technologies AG
Blegistrasse 1
6343 Rotkreuz
Switzerland

Web       www.assentis.com<http://www.assentis.com/>
Email    andras.kapros@assentis.com<ma...@assentis.com>
Mobile +41 78 885 2838

This e-mail, any associated files and the information contained in the e-mail might be confidential and are intended for the addressee(s) only. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, alteration or any other use of this message is prohibited and might be unlawful. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Neither Assentis Technologies nor the sender accept any responsibility for any kind of damage as the result of viruses or transmission problems.